Baruna Upgrading System
1. What is the Baruna Upgrade System?
Flyff V16 introduces a new race called Muran. With the appearance of this new race comes new weapons and an NPC allows players to use the New Upgrade System for upgrading Muran weapons.
- Baruna Upgrading system applies only to Baruna weapons (any weapon with in the tool tip)
- To upgrade a Baruna weapon, you must summon the Spirit of the Smelting (NPC)
- When you summon a Spirit of the Smelting, you can access a menu of options by left clicking it from your inventory.
Spirit of the Smelting NPC
Note: There are 2 ways to summon the Spirit of the Smelting NPC
- By completing the Baruna Tutorial Quest ‘Spirit of Smelting’ @ NPC Rutam found in Elliun Town.
- Purchase from Item Mall.
2. How do I upgrade a Baruna Weapon?
- Select the Baruna Upgrade from the Spirit of the Smelting NPC by left clicking it to see the menu.
- Place the item inside the window.
- Upgrading requires Oper Cids.